As an experienced ECA and NICEIC approved contractor CLARK provides customers with the high levels of inspection and reporting demanded by the Health & Safety Executive (HSE). By law you must take reasonable precautions against the risk of death or personal injury from electricity in work activities. Electricity at Work regulations (1989).
- Mobile equipment (such as extension leads and welders) – EVERY SIX MONTHS
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) – ANNUAL
- Factory Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) – EVERY THREE YEARS
- Office Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) – EVERY FIVE YEARS
- Fault finding in data cabling systems
- Fibre optic network testing
Ongoing maintenance can help avoid any surprises in these areas. In the event of failures rest assured CLARK will be able to promptly resolve and repair.