We are a local, family run business based in Milton Keynes who service customers UK wide. We offer quality electrical services to industrial & commercial customers
You will need experience in Industrial/Commercial Electrical Installations and Maintenance works.
- You will need experience in Industrial/Commercial Electrical Installations and Maintenance works.
- City and Guilds/NVQ level 3 Electrical qualifications
- 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Demonstrate experience in installation, maintenance and repair of wide and varied electrical systems.
- Installation, maintenance of all electrical systems
- Responsible for undertaking electrical isolation.
- Fault finding and diagnosis
- Providing professional assessments and advice for customers
- Reviewing maintenance work orders and ensure all requirements/preparations are fully undertaken before commencing work
Additional qualifications as follows would be beneficial:
- Inspect and Test Qualification
- ECS Gold Card
- First aid
- 20 days Holiday (Plus bank holidays)
- Development opportunities
- Company van (business use only)
Candidates must be able to gain and retain enhanced levels of security clearance as required by the role.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime available